Person Center Funding Program
NEI3A invites you to participate in NEI3A’s Fiscal Year 2020 Person Centered Funding program.
Below will find the FY 2020 Provider Individual Consumer Purchase of Service application form, operational guidelines, and program taxonomy for your review and use.
To apply, please submit the following by May 17, 2019:
- Completed and signed application form
- Copy of tax id letter, articles of incorporation, or some other proof of existence and recognition by the State of Iowa
- Proof of insurance
- Organization’s grievance procedures
- Organization’s confidentiality policy, and
- Organization’s background check policy
- Organization’s audit standards policy
Please read and review the operational guidelines and taxonomy as both documents contain necessary information about services, billing, restrictions, and other rules.
Preferably, you may scan and email all materials to Judith Menuey at firstname.lastname@example.org
If email is not an option, you may mail or hand deliver materials to:
Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging Person Centered Funding Program
Attn: Judith Menuey
3840 West 9th Street
Waterloo, IA 50702
Thank you for your partnership!