Person Center Funding Program
NEI3A invites you to participate in NEI3A’s Fiscal Year 2018 Person Centered Funding program. For more information about the program please review the Program Rules and Program Taxonomy.
Attached, you will find the FY 2018 Provider application form, program rules, and program taxonomy.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Completed and signed vendor application form
- Copy of tax id letter, articles of incorporation, or some other proof of existence and recognition by the State of Iowa
- Proof of insurance
- Organization’s grievance procedures
- Organization’s confidentiality policy, and
- Organization’s background check policy
- Organization’s audit standards policy
Please read and review the program rules and taxonomy as both documents contain necessary information about services, billing, restrictions, and other rules.
Preferably, you may scan and email all materials to Lana Oltrogge at LOltrogge@NEI3A.org
If email is not an option, you may mail or hand deliver materials to:
Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging Person Centered Funding Program
Attn: Lana Oltrogge
2101 Kimball Ave. Ste 320
Waterloo, IA 50701
Thank you for your partnership!