Consumer Stabilization Services
Elder Abuse Prevention and Awareness (EAPA) is a specialized form of case management which assists at-risk and/or abused persons.
- EAPA serves people age 60 and older, to identify their risks and then find ways to reduce or eliminate those risks.
There is no charge for these services. Anyone concerned about the well being of an older person is encouraged to contact us.
EAPA staff help assist people who voluntarily accept our services. The process includes:
- A confidential referral and intake process
- Ongoing assessment of the situation and risks
- Development of intervention plans to reduce identified risks
- Continued follow-up until it is agree our services are no longer needed
For more information call toll free at 866-468-7887. You can also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.