Your support, no matter the size, has a large impact that is felt in a very real way within the communities we serve and is very much appreciated. Here are some examples of how your donation can help:
- $10.00 will provide one nutritious home-delivered meal to a homebound senior
- $25.00 will provide one hour of in-home services such as bathing or dressing assistance or help with cleaning or laundry.
- $50 will provide a home-bound senior nutritious meals and vital check-in visits from a volunteer for one week.
- $100 will give a caregiver a chance to take a couple of hour break
- $200 will provide a month’s worth of meals to a home-bound senior
- $500 will provide in-home services and meals for one month for an older Iowan in need
- $5000 will build a ramp to help an older individual safely get in and out of their home
We are incredibly grateful for your support to improve the quality of life for older adults and caregivers in Northeast Iowa. Your donation is a general contribution to Northeast Iowa Area Agency on Aging to help us continue our valuable senior programs and services. If you wish, a donation can be given to support a specific program by indicating your wishes on the donation form.
To make a donation online, please press the Donate button. If you wish to mail in your donation, you can download and complete our donation form and mail it to us.
With your support, we will be able to continue to empower older persons to live with choice and dignity in their communities.